I have a few quick updates to share this month!
1. Rules for Thieves is on Goodreads! You can add it to your TBR here, and you can also follow my shiny new Goodreads author page. Plus, Rules for Thieves has made its way onto a few Goodreads lists for upcoming children’s books. Check them out to see all of the great upcoming YA/MG books, and vote for your favorites (including Thieves, if you’re so inclined) to help them climb higher on the lists:
2. I have some exciting things planned for the upcoming first edition of my newsletter, which will be arriving very soon! If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can do so here (or via the sidebar on the right).
3. I’m part of an amazing group of young adult and middle grade debut authors called The Swanky Seventeens. Check out the blog for lots of great content, including interviews with debut authors, special features, and more info about these amazing writers and their forthcoming books. I’ve contributed to a couple of posts over the past few months, including 17 Swanky Things: Query Tips and Favorite Swanky Holiday Reads, and more will be coming in the near future!
4. I’ve recently redesigned my Tumblr. While I liked the minimal look of the previous theme, the time had come for an update. So I’ve given a new header image, nav bar and social media icons, more streamlined posts, a new color scheme, and a Twitter widget, just for fun. Check it out at alexandraott.tumblr.com and let me know what you think of the new look!
5. I’m now on Pinterest! I have some fun book/writing related boards up, including one for Rules for Thieves that gives you a little sneak peek of the book. Check it out here, if such things interest you.
I’ll have more exciting updates to share soon, so stay tuned for more!